1. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark* and MobileMark*, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more complete information visit http://www.intel.com/benchmarks.
2. As measured by SYSmark* 2014 SE.
3. As measured by WebXPRT* 2015.
4. As measured by 3DMark* Sky Diver Graphics Score.
5. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom* workload: The workload consists of 50 .jpeg photos shot on a Nikon D800 camera ranging in size of 11.3 MB – 29.8 MB. This scenario measures the time to export the photos at a reduced file size for sharing/upload to social networks.
New: Intel® Core™ i5-8250U Processor, PL1=15W TDP, 4C8T, Turbo up to 3.4GHz, Memory: 8GB DDR4-2400, Storage: Intel 600p SSD, Intel UHD Graphics 620, OS: Windows 10.
5 year old: Intel® Core™ i5-3317U Processor, PL1=15W TDP, 2C4T, Turbo up to 3.6GHz, on Dell XPS 12, Memory: 8GB DDR3, Storage: SSD, Intel HD Graphics 4000, OS: Windows 10.
Intel is a sponsor and member of the BenchmarkXPRT Development Community, and was the major developer of the XPRT family of benchmarks. Principled Technologies is the publisher of the XPRT family of benchmarks. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases.
Intel, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside and Intel Core are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
© 2017 Intel Corporation